Native Male / Female English / ESL Teachers Needed
Position Available: Native English / ESL Teachers
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (All major cities)
Gender: Male / Female
Start Date: Immediate (April / May / June / July / August / September)
Academic Year: 2014 /15-16
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Visa Type: Employment (leads to residence Permit/Iqama)
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life of the College/University/Organization
Documents to Apply
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary P/M - USD 3200
• Free Fully company maintained Furnished Single Housing with all facilities
• Transportation provided
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus/Benefits
• Flight Ticket To/From Saudi Arabia Paid/Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation + All Saudi Public Holidays + Semester Breaks Provided/Paid
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
• All Visa Cost Reimbursed (Medical, Visa Fee etc)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) + ESL Certification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL)
3: Must have at least 2-4 Years Teaching Experience
4. Age: 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s,60s (23 up to 67 max)
1-2 Year Renewable
Attn: Dr. Cara Watson
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Web: http://www.adwaarabia.com | Job Board: http://www.adwaarabia.osclass.com
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.