ESL English Teacher
LEA is one of the prestigious English Centres in Malaysia. LEA is only focusing and specializing in English teaching. Our students are from many countries such as Korea, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and many more. In his growing plan, LEA is looking for creative, committed and dedicated English teachers to be part of the team.
- Latest update of CV/ Resume
- Academic certificates
- Passport profile page
- Two letter of recommendation
- Skype account (preferred for interview)
- Education – Minimum requirement: A basic degree and an internationally accepted TESOL certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years full time
- Native Speaker of English
- Able to live and work in a multicultural environment
- Experience teaching IELTS, TOEFL and ESP preferred but not necessary
Part of the Job Information
- To teach 100 hours a month
- To contribute in research and development for development projects, materials and curriculum/syllabi development for teaching purposes.
- To perform relevant administrative tasks as and when required.
- To counsel students pertaining to their academic and career.
2 years Contract
1) 14 days paid leave
3) Housing allowance
4) 2 - way Economy class airfare
If you are interested to know more or apply for this job vacancy, please email to email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved